What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
We are currently on the lookout for a Product Design Lead to lead our design team. In this role you will help drive the overall vision and product strategy for Flock
- As a design lead, inspire and collaborate with other designers to make their work better.
- Own the design process end-to-end – translating research into actionable insights, then designing workflows and design to build product features.
- Deliver excellent experiences to our customers through both your own craft of design, strategy and execution, as well as by fostering a team of top-notch designers.
- Direct and deliver design strategies, frameworks and deliverables on a broad range of projects, near-term and future.
- Work closely with engineers as they build the design
- Contribute to and participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
- Oversee the evolution and implementation of our brand design guidelines for all marketing and communication channels
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- 5+ years of experience in design positions in successful high-growth ecommerce/internet, online media or software product companies. 3+ years leading and managing teams.
- Demonstrated leader with ability to attract outstanding talent, create and sustain a culture of high performance.
- Strong technical ability; capable of conducting mission-critical design discussions with Product Managers and business leads.
- Skilled at implementing and optimizing organizational structure and creative development processes that allow the design team to scale with the company.
- Product-minded design leader with the confidence and ability to be a thought-partner to business leads and CEO.
- Track record of translating product vision into actionable plans that lead to the creation of high-quality user experience and engagement.
Benefits and Perks
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Directi has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!