What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
As an Associate Product Manager (APM), you will help strategize and design our products, manage the end-to-end execution of product features, and contribute to product vision and strategy.
- Understanding and analyzing user needs
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Validating and pitching new product ideas
- Defining features through detailed specifications and user stories
- Creating elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
- Working with design and engineering teams through feature implementations
- Maintaining timelines and keeping all stakeholders updated
- Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- Graduate with no more than 5 years of work experience
- Deep passion for building software products and services
- Uncanny product sense on how to marry technology and design to solve user needs in a practical manner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that help drive product development
- Immaculate oral and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Directi has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!