What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
In your role, you will be expected to
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product.
- Being the front line support for customers over email and social media answering 50-70 issues each day
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation for our product.
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented.
- Strive to deliver a WOW! effect for our customers, to further enhance their perception of our product and company.
Who should apply for this role?
You know this role is for you
- Graduate from any stream (Fresher’s awaiting results can apply)
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people, and particularly good explanation skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts
Benefits and Perks
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Directi has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!