About the Group
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Media.net, Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock’s Suite of Products include
- Messenger – Real time Communications on Mobile and Desktop
- Processify – Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailcast – Internal and External mailing lists
- Bridge – Real time audio conferencing
- HR Connect – Real time attendance and leave management
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
Here are some additional resources on Flock. At the very least we recommend that you watch the first video link –
- **Recommended** – Detailed Intro to Flock
- Flock Marketing video
- Flock vs Slack video
- About Flock’s Platform
- Our Youtube Channel
- Flock Website – http://flock.com
This role will focus on executing our ambitious business development plans across mid-sized (>500) and large (>5000) enterprises in India. Your initial responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify as well we build relationships with potential prospects – specifically CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, and other relevant CXOs in mid to large enterprises.
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through closure. This will involve creative email communication for follow-ups, active face-to-face meetings, webexes and conference calls with the senior leadership in each organization.
- Participate in events led by Flock’s marketing team.
- Prepare targeted sales pitches and relevant collaterals.
- Manage and deliver on aggressive revenue and customer acquisition targets and stretch goals
- Ensure meticulous usage of our CRM.
- Obsessively monitor key success metrics such as acquisition rates and deal sizes. As well as proactively suggest and implement improvement strategies wherever necessary.
- Participate in Daily / Weekly / Monthly meetings and report relevant metrics to the Management.
- Provide instant feedback on a daily basis from the field to the Product team and coordinate delivery of product features / changes required to close accounts.
- Build excellent relationships with other BD Managers within your assigned City in order to share and implement best practices.
- Work closely with the account management to drive post sales success and engagement.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Stay abreast about the latest developments in the enterprise messaging and collaboration space, and implement strategic / tactical plans if need arises.
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- You have 3 to 7 years of experience in Business development, Sales, Customer Acquisition, or Account Management in the Tech industry, preferably in the B2B SaaS space.
- You possess excellent analytical capabilities – you love your CRM tools and the insights it can provide to you and your team. You work daily to improve your sales effectiveness through data driven decisions.
- You have immaculate selling skills and can deliver the most effectively targeted pitches.
- You are meticulous in your follow-ups, very well organized. Nothing ever slips through the cracks and you communicate with every lead regularly without fail.
- You possess the ability to work with aggressive targets, and think of out-of-the-box solutions when in a deadlock.
- You are very hands on and believe in getting things done effectively.
- You have the ability to assess market trends, shape sales strategies and generate ideas for product development.
- You possess excellent communication skills, can elucidate goals and reach agreements maintaining the interests of all departments.
- You take great pride in being an excellent networker; and have the capability to build and maintain strong and lasting business relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
Benefits and Perks
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal.
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!