Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
We are looking for Business Development specialists and your core responsibility will be to build, grow and nurture a dedicated book of business.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying potential leads in a defined sub-vertical
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plan
- Build and pitch a customised narrative for each of your accounts
- Increase product adoption and build a robust pipeline
- Customer outreach and interviews to gain insight into consumer behaviour and product usage
- Account Servicing and maintaining a long term relationship management with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- You have a graduate degree in Marketing or Management (BMM/BMS).
- You have 2-3 years experience in technology related sales or business development
- You have immaculate communication skills and can deliver the most effective targeted pitches
- You have sharp business acumen, and a penchant for marketing internet products
- You are highly numerate and believe in measuring and analyzing everything you possibly can
- You are very hands on and entrepreneurial
- You have a flair for building creative content and can create great presentations, videos and articles
- You are passionate about building a brand in the consumer web space