About the Group
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Media.net, Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock’s Suite of Products include
- Messenger – Real time Communications on Mobile and Desktop
- Processify – Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailcast – Internal and External mailing lists
- Bridge – Real time audio conferencing
- HR Connect – Real time attendance and leave management
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
Here are some additional resources on Flock. At the very least we recommend that you watch the first video link –
- **Recommended** – Detailed Intro to Flock
- Flock Marketing video
- Flock vs Slack video
- About Flock’s Platform
- Our Youtube Channel
- Flock Website – http://flock.com
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Mastering and using the following tools (you will receive training on the ones you haven’t already used) –
- Creating regular Business Intelligence reports by querying these interfaces and organizing the data into easy to understand Excel reports
- Sending out regular business intelligence and market intelligence to the entire team
- Creating and managing our data analytics dashboards
- Secondary market research using web resources
Who should apply for these roles?
- You have an academic background in engineering and statistics – preferably a degree / diploma / course in both
- You have some knowledge on generating business intelligence reports using SQL queries or BI tools and have used at least some analytics tool regularly egmixpanel, Google analytics, MAT, flurry or some analytics tool
- 2+ yrs experience in preparing reports in excel, data analysis / business intelligence
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of excel macros would be a plus but is not mandatory
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous, methodical & extremely well organized
- High Level of sincerity and responsibility
Benefits and Perks
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal.
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!