About the Group
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Media.net, Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
Here are some additional resources on Flock. At the very least we recommend that you watch the first video link –
- **Recommended** – Detailed Intro to Flock
- Flock Marketing video
- Flock vs Slack video
- About Flock’s Platform
- Our Youtube Channel
- Flock Website – http://flock.com
- Create and Manage the content on our Developer portal including Developer documentation, API documentation, videos, training material, Guides and more
- Manage the structure of all of our Platform Documentation
- Evangelize the Flock Platform and build a developer ecosystem around it
- Create great tech demos and presentations
- Conduct developer training workshops and sessions.
- Present and demonstrate technical content to large and small audiences at conferences, meetups and hackathons
- Craft inspiring technical content for the platform blog
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary stakeholders (engineers, sales, influencers)
- Gather feedback and relay it back to product and engineering teams.
- Development experience, preferably in multiple languages, stacks and frameworks
- Exceptional written communication skills, and past experience in writing platform documentation and managing Developer portals
- Experience in actively engaging in developer communities, through blogs, forums, conferences, or other developer-focused sites
- Demonstrated track record in social/digital media via blogging, tweeting, writing technical articles or participating in discussion boards
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Previous developer outreach experience preferred
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!).
We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Directi has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency? We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!