What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
- Understanding the technological and business implications of a task, technical debt, and “perfect is the enemy of done”.
- Participate in the front-end web-development project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Work closely with product management and UX design teams to define and refine feature specifications.
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product as a whole.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Participate actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you.
Who should apply for this role?
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Experience with Java, golang, python or other languages is a plus.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus.
- Good communication skills. Putting your thoughts through to other stakeholders in a cohesive manner is not a problem for you.
Benefits & Perks
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive compensation in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!