About the Group
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Media.net, Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock’s Suite of Products include
- Messenger – Real time Communications on Mobile and Desktop
- Processify – Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailcast – Internal and External mailing lists
- Bridge – Real time audio conferencing
- HR Connect – Real time attendance and leave management
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
Here are some additional resources on Flock. At the very least we recommend that you watch the first video link –
- **Recommended** – Detailed Intro to Flock
- Flock Marketing video
- Flock vs Slack video
- About Flock’s Platform
- Our Youtube Channel
- Flock Website – http://flock.com
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to own and lead marketing and customer acquisition for Flock. As the Head of Marketing you will be in charge of all of the following activities –
- You will lead a team of 15+ reportees
- These will comprise content writers, event managers, marketing associates, designers and videographers / animators
- Define the overall marketing strategy to get maximum brand awareness and recall within CXOs in mid to large enterprises
- Lead our content marketing initiatives
- Manage a team of content writers who are responsible for online content, blog, website
- Draft and coordinate the design of whitepapers, pitch decks, video scripts and more
- Create brochures, collateral, booth designs and other content relevant for events
- Produce creative video content ongoingly (dozens of videos each quarter)
- Strategizing and executing PR strategies, creating content and coordinating with the press and with our PR agencies
- Strategizing and implementing event participation at relevant conferences and events
- Strategizing PR events
- Identifying awards that we should apply for and managing our awards calendar
- Managing our influencer outreach programs
- Strategize and execute targeted digital Marketing campaigns – SEM, Social etc
- Manage and Optimize digital marketing budgets to deliver positive ROI
- Defining the brand strategy, brand guidelines and positioning for specific markets / countries
- Implementing brand guidelines and decisions across all communication
- Identify comprehensive list of relevant conferences worldwide
- Strategy and execution for our participation and sponsorships
- Design of booth, brochures, content and other assets
- Strategy and execution of our own event series
Strategic Marketing initiatives
- Implementing other partnerships and Strategic Marketing initiatives globally as relevant
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- You have several years of experience in Heading the marketing function for tech company (preferably in the B2B SaaS space)
- You have strategized and delivered on creative marketing and branding campaigns within the Enterprise space
- You have led PR, Events, Branding and Content Marketing activities
- You have conceptualized, managed, analyzed and optimized extensive digital marketing campaigns to deliver leads / signups with a positive ROI
- You have led participation in multiple conferences and events
- You have a flair for ideating and building creative content
- You are very creative wrt Product Marketing strategy
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and a penchant for marketing internet products
- You have the gift of the gab and can deliver effective sales pitches
- You are highly numerate and believe in measuring and analyzing everything you possibly can
- You are very hands on
- You are passionate about building a brand in the Tech space
- You are a go-getter and can deliver effective pitches to potential distribution partners
Benefits and Perks
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal.
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!