About the Group
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Media.net, Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock’s Suite of Products include
- Messenger – Real time Communications on Mobile and Desktop
- Processify – Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailcast – Internal and External mailing lists
- Bridge – Real time audio conferencing
- HR Connect – Real time attendance and leave management
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
Here are some additional resources on Flock. At the very least we recommend that you watch the first video link –
- **Recommended** – Detailed Intro to Flock
- Flock Marketing video
- Flock vs Slack video
- About Flock’s Platform
- Our Youtube Channel
- Flock Website – http://flock.com
- Participate in all the phases of the product, from discovery to delivery to iteration. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and Front-end Engineers to build a robust design system and a world-class product.
- You will be responsible for designing a holistic experience taking into consideration various user touchpoints, and understanding the user’s journey over time as they interact with the product.
- Rapidly iterate and prototype new features. You should know how to use prototypes as a primary canvas for communicating ideas both internally and externally.
- You will be involved in user testing to be able to constantly validate and refine ideas as well as collect new insights. You should be able to discard ideas, no matter how good they are, if they fail to drive value to our end users.
- You should exhibit fluency in both Interaction and Visual Design, knowing when to dive into wireframes and when to plunge into pixel-perfection.
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- 3-5 years of demonstrated product design experience.
- A very strong understanding of interaction and visual design concepts.
- The ability to clearly communicate and document your design decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the nuances of each platform, be it Desktop, Android or iOS.
- Mastery of design tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle etc
Benefits and Perks
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal.
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!