What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
- Participate in all the phases of the product, from discovery to delivery to iteration. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and Front-end Engineers to build a robust design system and a world-class product.
- You will be responsible for designing a holistic experience taking into consideration various user touchpoints, and understanding the user’s journey over time as they interact with the product.
- Rapidly iterate and prototype new features. You should know how to use prototypes as a primary canvas for communicating ideas both internally and externally.
- You will be involved in user testing to be able to constantly validate and refine ideas as well as collect new insights. You should be able to discard ideas, no matter how good they are, if they fail to drive value to our end users.
- You should exhibit fluency in both Interaction and Visual Design, knowing when to dive into wireframes and when to plunge into pixel-perfection.
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- 3-5 years of demonstrated product design experience.
- A very strong understanding of interaction and visual design concepts.
- The ability to clearly communicate and document your design decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the nuances of each platform, be it Desktop, Android or iOS.
- Mastery of design tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle etc
Benefits and Perks
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Directi has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!