What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
We are looking for a experienced Product Managers for Flock. In this role you will work closely with the Director, Product Management and the CEO and be responsible for various facets of the product management lifecycle of our products
- Contributing to product strategy and defining what we should build and why
- Conducting research, performing measurements and determining the value of features in the pipeline to determine selection and prioritization
- Coordinating with the user experience team and assisting in the creation of mocks, wireframes and prototypes
- Implementing product analytics to derive behavioral insights on usage of each relevant feature
- Reviewing product analytics to arrive at relevant business conclusions concerning various features
- Growth hacking
- Optimizing flows of features to increase completion rates
- Interviewing users and gathering feedback
- Competition review, comparison and analysis
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst / Product Manager or any similar profession
- You have some software development / coding experience
- You have outstanding business acumen
- You have a good sense of User Experience and the ability to create, review and comment on mocks, wireframes
- You are comfortable with creating UI prototypes and wireframes on paper, PowerPoint, Visio, Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- Your oral and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate and you can always come up with the perfect text for any given interface
- You are a self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage complex dependencies
- You are an avid user of various Web 2.0 products and sites
- You have a keen interest in tracking the emerging trends and product offerings in the industry
- You use analytics not only to drive decisions on what gets built but also to measure the effectiveness of new feature rollouts
- You understand the nuances of integrating user interfaces into applications and have a decent knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Scripting. You also keep in touch with technology advancements and understand the impact of new standards on product design (for e.g. RIA or HTML 5.0).
- You have spent at least 1-2 years writing software (preferably web applications) and subsequently switched to a techno-commercial discipline involving marketing.
- You have an MBA from a top tier B-school and an engineering degree (preferrably in IT)
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Directi has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency?
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!