About the Group
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Media.net, Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock’s Suite of Products include
- Messenger – Real time Communications on Mobile and Desktop
- Processify – Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailcast – Internal and External mailing lists
- Bridge – Real time audio conferencing
- HR Connect – Real time attendance and leave management
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
Here are some additional resources on Flock. At the very least we recommend that you watch the first video link –
- **Recommended** – Detailed Intro to Flock
- Flock Marketing video
- Flock vs Slack video
- About Flock’s Platform
- Our Youtube Channel
- Flock Website – http://flock.com
- Contributing to product strategy and defining what we should build and why
- Conducting research, performing measurements and determining the value of features in the pipeline to determine selection and prioritization
- Coordinating with the user experience team and assisting in the creation of mocks, wireframes and prototypes
- Implementing product analytics to derive behavioral insights on usage of each relevant feature
- Reviewing product analytics to arrive at relevant business conclusions concerning various features
- Growth hacking
- Optimizing flows of features to increase completion rates
- Interviewing users and gathering feedback
- Competition review, comparison and analysis
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst / Product Manager or any similar profession
- You have some software development / coding experience
- You have outstanding business acumen
- You have a good sense of User Experience and the ability to create, review and comment on mocks, wireframes
- You are comfortable with creating UI prototypes and wireframes on paper, PowerPoint, Visio, Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- Your oral and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate and you can always come up with the perfect text for any given interface
- You are a self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage complex dependencies
- You are an avid user of various Web 2.0 products and sites
- You have a keen interest in tracking the emerging trends and product offerings in the industry
- You use analytics not only to drive decisions on what gets built but also to measure the effectiveness of new feature rollouts
- You understand the nuances of integrating user interfaces into applications and have a decent knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Scripting. You also keep in touch with technology advancements and understand the impact of new standards on product design (for e.g. RIA or HTML 5.0).
- You have spent at least 1-2 years writing software (preferably web applications) and subsequently switched to a techno-commercial discipline involving marketing.
- You have an MBA from a top tier B-school and an engineering degree (preferrably in IT)
Benefits and Perks
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal.
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!