What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
We are looking for a Project Manager to collaborate and coordinate multiple projects to ensure project deliveries as per timeline. In this role you will directly report into the CEO.
- Work with the product management, UX, design and software development teams to define / determine timelines for each sprint.
- Determine inter-dependencies between design and development for the sprint and work towards flawless execution of projects.
- Coordinate standups.
- Follow up on deliverables and committed deadlines.
- Communicate schedules, status updates and deviations to stakeholders
- Measure velocity
- Engage in resource planning and determine resource constraints for any specific team.
- You are a Graduate (Preferably I.T/BSc – Maths)
- You have 3- 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- You have a background in software development, academically and / or professionally.
- You have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web / mobile technologies and you are a pro in identifying dependencies.
- You have experience in project management and project delivery – Agile, Scrum etc.
- You have a keen sense of estimation with respect to software development deliverables and you have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- You cross collaborate with teams and you are good at problem solving/analytical skills and organization skills.
- You are accurate, efficient and can deliver high quality output in project execution and progress reporting.
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive compensation in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!