What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net | One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Flock is the #1 Team Messenger, with an aim to increase communication and collaboration for teams of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of apps that enhance workplace communication and productivity.
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, Endurance International Group, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
- Help us create massively scalable, distributed applications that provide reliable user experience to end-users
- Own product delivery in an end-to- end manner and take ownership of what is deployed
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and continuously deployed
- Be self motivated and work without adult supervision
- Understanding product requirements and transforming them into solutions.
- Be self-motivated and agile.
Who should apply for this role?
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Understanding and knowledge of Java or any other OOP based programming language
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired
- Ability to write clean and modular code
- Ability to understand problems and work towards a solution
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully deployed
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Benefits & Perks
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive compensation in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!