About the Group
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Media.net, Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock’s Suite of Products include
- Messenger – Real time Communications on Mobile and Desktop
- Processify – Real time business process and workflow automation
- Mailcast – Internal and External mailing lists
- Bridge – Real time audio conferencing
- HR Connect – Real time attendance and leave management
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
Here are some additional resources on Flock. At the very least we recommend that you watch the first video link –
- **Recommended** – Detailed Intro to Flock
- Flock Marketing video
- Flock vs Slack video
- About Flock’s Platform
- Our Youtube Channel
- Flock Website – http://flock.com
Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements.
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.IT/BCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in manual testing, design and execution
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Good Knowledge of Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
Benefits and Perks
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal.
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!